Collection and Usage of Private Information
We ask customers to provide us details such as-
- Contact information: Name, email address, phone number and shipping address.
- Billing information: Credit card billing address and credit card details.
- We use this personal information to
- Fulfill your order
- To avoid issues or disputes arising due to unforeseen reasons
- Send you your order confirmation
We may disclose customer information to –
- Our corporate partners to facilitate the co-branded or joint services (such as customer service or shipping) that are required to complete an order.
- Detect and prevent fraud, identity theft, and other illegal acts pursued by some customers
- Law officials to comply with some legal proceedings or subpoena
- Government officials to fulfill some information requests
We have always strived to deal with the customer information in a very safe and secure manner by following industrially accepted technological methodologies. As most of our customers use this shopping cart to make purchases, the information provided by them during the trade is secured using Socket Layer Technology or SSL. This technology helps us to secure your private information from hackers and also ensures that all data entered on our website is transferred through our secured Authorize.Net payment gateway, which provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary to ensure secure, fast and reliable transactions.
Additional Policy Information
As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with us. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this to opt out of AdRoll and their partners targeted advertising.
Customers can review, update or opt-out of future communications as well as correct their personal information by contacting us.
Payment processing Information
We offer payments via credit/debit cards, checks, money order or wire transfer, depending on the product. All transactions are securely submitted and never shared with other than the processing company or as required by law. Checks can be deposited by creating an image of your actual check in which case our software my assign a different check number but keeps the routing and account number intact.